- 1 bag of shredded cabbage
- 1 tart apple (Jonagold, Granny Smith, etc)
- 1 sweet apple (Gala, Red delicious, etc)
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 Cup mayonaise
- 1/3 Cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar (loose pack)
- 3 Tbsp cider vinegar
- Using your grater, shred the apples and carrots.
- Combine all cabbage, apples, carrot, and bell pepper in a large bowl and toss together.
- In a seperate bowl mix all of the wet ingrediants to make the dressing.
- Pour dressing over dry slaw, and mix well.