Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
- 1.5 lbs stew meat
- 16 oz sliced mushrooms
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1/2 tsp tarragon
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 10 oz egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- Set Instant Pot to Saute and add butter. Once butter is melted, add galic and mushrooms. Saute mushrooms and garlic for a few minutes or until all butter is melted, and mushrooms have begun to soften.
- Add flour to Instant Pot and stir to coat mushrooms.
- Add beef broth, tarragon, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and stew meat to Instant Pot. Seal Instant Pot and set to cook at high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Quick release pressure and add egg noodles. Reseal pot and set to cook at high pressure for 3 minute.
- While noodles cook, add corn starch to 1/4 cup of water and mix well to remove lumps
- Quick release pressure. pour in corn starch mixture and stir. Set Instant Pot to Saute and slowly stir for 3 minutes to thicken.
- Turn off Instant Pot and stir in sour scream.