Spicy Cranberry Salsa
- 12 oz dried cranberries
- Cranberry Juice (100% juice, not cocktail)
- 3 green onions
- 1/2 Cup cilantro (chopped fine)
- 4 jalapeno, minced
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- In a medium pot, soak cranberries in enough cranberry juice to cover for thirty minutes.
- fter soak, heat on the stove to medium and bring to cranberries to a simmer Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add all of the other ingredients.
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and place bowl in an ice bath to bring down the temperature.
- When cooled to room temperature or below move to the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.